counter

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

flood of orders

I got NO orders the first three and half weeks of this month. I started to worry that no one wanted my onesies anymore....maybe my good luck before x-mass was over. Then wouldn't you know it I have made 10 sales in the last three days! It started with a friend wanting some onesies for her niece. I went on to my esty shop to remove one of the onesies from online and though...heck I'll renew a couple items while I'm at it. When I went to re-new them I though...hum the exposure on these photos looks a little off, might as well take a moment and fix them. So I took about 10 to fix the four photos and renewed the items and figure, "well there goes .80 down the drain." I guess renewing worked though because I sold sold three of those items the same day that I renewed them. Well...I might as well re-list them I though. The next day I sold two more items. This morning I figured my luck must have run out but I should at least re-list the sold items. Well low and behold I sold 3 more onesies and have gotten several emails about coustom orders and even someone wanting me to wholesale my stuff to her botique! Holly cr*p! I need to look into the whole wholesale order thing. I'm not sure how much lower I can drop my prices below what I already sell my stuff for. Is more sucess around the cornor? could I make enough money doing this that I can stop teaching full time, sub and work on my stuff. I hope so becasue I don't think I can work full time and sew fast enough to fill all these orders without having to switch to machine sewing...ewwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a k-8 and special education art teacher in big city Oregon. I work at a diverse, low income school much like many schools in America. This blog is about the unique experience of teaching art to student's who's live are often in chaos.