counter

Thursday, March 11, 2010

106 orders






wow as of toady I have received 106 orders for over 130 items! I've averaging a sale a day and off days are being balanced by multiple purchase from orders. I wonder if this will keep up into the spring...if it will get even better or what. I'm a bit frustrated because people keep ordering the same four designs and I'm getting a bit tired of stitching them. At least St. Patty's day and Easter bunny's are breaking up the constant stream of birds, giraffes and rocket ships. I'd really like to see one of the Apple of My Eye onesies sell again! I know people buy what they see other people have bought so it is a bit of a catch 22. I've had several people buy my baby rosette headbands but no sales on the adult ones. I should probably load my adult one's into the second shop that I set up and just link the two shops. I thought that people would be more likely to buy if they saw my other sales but I can also see how having them in the baby shop may be hurting me. People see me only selling baby items and go looking elsewhere for adult items. I made a elastic stretch headband for a special order and I think I could put them on Sarah and Jo Jo and sell them to young girls.
Tomorrow I plan on putting the baby boys train onesie in the shop for the first time. I would also like to get the electric guitar on the gray onesies I have sitting around into the shop, along with a very hungry caterpillar on the green onesies and a butterfly on the purple ones. For now here are some photos of my girls stretch headbands and some single rosettes on a book background.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a k-8 and special education art teacher in big city Oregon. I work at a diverse, low income school much like many schools in America. This blog is about the unique experience of teaching art to student's who's live are often in chaos.