counter

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

too sweet


I'm making a special request for a customer who is having a lollipop themed first birthday party for her daughter. I didn't realize how hard it would be to turn a lollipop swirl into felt when I first started! Lots of trial and error but the end design is super cute. At the customers request I will be switching to a pink onesie and replacing the pink parts with light purple in the lollipop. I like the sprinkles around the lollipop and am tempted to add the design to my shop as a regular item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a k-8 and special education art teacher in big city Oregon. I work at a diverse, low income school much like many schools in America. This blog is about the unique experience of teaching art to student's who's live are often in chaos.