counter

Thursday, March 4, 2010

more custom orders







I've been working on this custom order set for a very nice women for about a month. She had me turn a few of my designs into boy's tee shirts for her son. I really need to work on getting more toddler tee's into my shop. I converted the giraffe into a tee for her and then did a matching set of the train for boy and baby (I really like how the train onesie worked out...it is going into the shop) and last but not least, she had me desgin a jersey cow for her son's farm theme birthday. The cow took a bit of work and I learned that udders don't translate well on felt children's items...hence no udders. However, I am very pleased with the end result. Not so pleased with my photos as I took them on my non fancy camera and the light was going down. Regardles here they are:

1 comment:

  1. That cow is so cute with the bold colors! I love them all. If I'm having a boy I totally want a cow for my baby shower gift:) I'll find out soon.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a k-8 and special education art teacher in big city Oregon. I work at a diverse, low income school much like many schools in America. This blog is about the unique experience of teaching art to student's who's live are often in chaos.