counter

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hello new friends, how about free shipping?

Well...somehow I don't think my best friend Jen, my one follower, and I are racking up 79 views...so hello to everyone, anyone, who has reached my blog. I hope quite a few of you are finding this through my Etsy shop. I know things are pretty boring with all the data tracking right now...but in a way it is interesting to see the inner workings of trying to make a small business become something successful. Let's run a little experiment... If you become a follower of this blog before midnight on Friday the 12th, you will receive free shipping on your next purchase from my shop Apples Love Oranges. I will email the free shipping code to the email associated with your blogger account that shows up with your follower icon. Tell your friends, family and co-workers and lets see who all those views are coming from :)

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a k-8 and special education art teacher in big city Oregon. I work at a diverse, low income school much like many schools in America. This blog is about the unique experience of teaching art to student's who's live are often in chaos.