counter

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hop into spring!

It is getting to be that time of year, baby shower and baby birthing season. I've started making a lot more 0-3 month designs then for the last few months. The rocket ship and the giraffe are the big sellers at the moment for both boys and girls. Sales on the bird and cupcake have slowed down. I've noticed items get bought in waves. Everyone will buy the bird, then the fox, then the giraffe, then the orange slice. I think it is an Etsy phenomenon. People buying items as gifts tend to buy what they see other people have bought because they feel that must be a desirable item. I added two new Easter/spring items to my shop. A boy's and a girls version of my hop into spring bunny. I really like how the items turned out. I'm less excited by the photos. The rainy winter weather hangs on here in Portland and I struggle with my lighting when taking photos. Here they are though!
cadet blue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a k-8 and special education art teacher in big city Oregon. I work at a diverse, low income school much like many schools in America. This blog is about the unique experience of teaching art to student's who's live are often in chaos.